Oliver W. Norton presented to the Minerva Free Library the building and lot that it is situated on, January 1, 1909. The Library was first organized by the Minerva Club in May 1907. Minerva Free Library has a collection of over 10,000 materials available for patrons use and enjoyment. Our collection consists of books, audio books, magazines and videos for diversified age and interests. We also have available three public computers for patrons use.
Follow this link to see what the Library has been accomplishing in: